Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random Ramblings



So.. its been a little bit since my last blog, and since I dont really have anything specific to blog about.. how about a bunch of little random things. We finally got a nice, pretty warm fall day so Riley and I headed out the backyard to play before lunch. We fed our squirrels and riley pushed his little wagon.


I added up my totals for the last month with my grocery shopping challenge ... and i cut our grocery bill in half! I spent an average of 50.00 dollars a week. of course not having to buy formula always helps! So now I have a well stocked pantry and only have to go to the store once a week.. if even that! Dave isnt aloud to go because he cant seem to stick to the list and comes home with a bunch of extras!



Riley wanted to put on Davids work boots.. and this is what you get!


can you tell I live with a toddler! his toys are everywhere! I am constantly moving and reorganizing his toys and things to try and make it a little neater. I guess thats all for now.. until next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The little dump truck with mega blocks is one of Brandon's favorite toys! Looks like it is one of Riley's as well!

I love the picture of him in the boots, very cute!

Good luck with the toy problem, I can not find any good place to keep them s they stay tidy, oh well.