Saturday, October 18, 2008

Farmers Market

So today was a beautiful warm fall morning. So we packed riley a breakfast and headed out to farmers market. I love watching the seasons change through the market. Lots of flowers in the spring and then lots of pumpkins, apples, and pears in the fall. We came home with a salsa kit, corn, strawberries, homemade tamales, cauliflower, and apples! I cant wait for dinner tonight! I am going to make an apple crisp for dessert I think.
So last night I made a bigger hole in the end of Rileys binky and he threw a fit! He cried and screamed.. I would have let it go.. but I wasnt home and dave gave in! He did sleep through the night once he had a binky that worked... but still! So tonight I am going to make sure to hang around and help him tough it out. BUt atleast we are all getting some rest to look at the bright side!

No comments: