Thursday, June 12, 2008

9 months

Riley eating jello and bananas!

what a ham!







so today is Riley's 9 month birthday. I cant believe that in just a few months he will be 1! All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a mommy. And I must say it is the best job in the world! It is still surreal at times that he is even here and that he really does belong to my husband and I. Most nights I still find myself watching him sleep curled up in his crib and some nights even hoping that he may wake just so that I can watch him snuggle into my arms and as I rock him. I know, I know its sappy. Its just that the love I have for him is so much more than I ever imagined. And watching dave with him... its indescribable. My wish for my son is that he grows to be a respectable, dependable, honest man... ..who always loves his mommy!

No comments: