Sunday, July 13, 2008

catching up

So I realized that it has been awhile since I have written on my blog. So I thought I would do a quick update. We have been very busy. I remember around christmas time I was looking forward to the holidays getting over so things would slow down. with having a new baby everyone wanted us to go here and there. But things have not slowed down at all. I feel like every weekend there is something or somewhere we have to go. For rileys first fourth of july we went over to our neighbors house and had a big Bbq and lit off some fireworks. Riley was in bed by 800 so he missed out on the fireworks. In the pictures if you look really close you can see his new big boy shoes! we decided that since he is outside ALL the time ( because he loves it!) and he is crawling and cruising it was time for a pair of sandals. they are soo cute!




then today we went to dave's union picnic out at oaks park and it was very hot. but we had a good time. Riley rode the carousel with me and then went down the big slide with daddy.. and then to end the day Him and I shared a cream cicle. he loved it ( especially since it seems like we may be seeing some new teeth sometime soon!) next month will be his first trip to the zoo and I cant wait! It dawned on my the other day that he is almost 1! it makes me sad to think that he is growing so fast. and he wants to try everything on his own. but I am also excited because of the things that are coming!

No comments: