Wednesday, October 21, 2009

what's new?

know he turned 2 a little over a month ago, but things have been crazy and I am just now getting to blog about it. we kept things very small this year. we had a small party with an elmo theme. he was really into the birthday presents this year and blowing out the candles...but the cake itself..not so much. we went to a local park and had a few snacks and visited and played. I cant believe he is two! time has gone by way too fast! he wants to do everything himself and is saying soo mnay new words everyday. he finally had a growth spurt, but is still wearing his clothes from last fall :0) not that I mind too much. He is now weighing in at 26lbs and 33 inches tall. 3lbs and 3 inches gained in the last 6 months. a lady asked us at the oumpkin patch the other day if he was about 16 months. I chuckled and said no, hes just my little guy!

at the end of august (geez i havent blogged in a long time!) we were invited to the beach for a long weekend with our friends john and tracy. the house was beautiful and we had a great time. Jen showed up also with her little ones, lincoln who is 3 and amelia who will be 1 next month. riley and lincold had a great time playing cars all weekend! we woke up the last morning we were there to very stormy weather!

I have been very busy canning this last month making applesauce and applebutter to put out in the pantry. and I even started me xmas shopping. (which I normally refuse to do until after thanskgiving). 1 holiday at a time please :0) blogger isnt letting me post pics right now...so i will add thm later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking at the pictures of Riley he does not look like he is 16 months. People think Kyle and Evan are twins all the time because Kyle (who will be 5 at the end of december) is 29lbs and 37 inches and Evan is 27lbs and 33.5 inches.